An exciting & growing organisation based in Halesworth is currently seeking an Assistant Account Manager to join their established team.
Supporting the Account Managers with administration and organisation. Contributing to the full Project Management process of taking a new client concept through to launch
- Working as part of a team supporting primarily one Account Managers/Senior Account Managers on projects providing excellent administration and coordination.
- Ensuring 100% accuracy with documents, data input into the ERP system and maintaining internal information
- Confirming order acknowledgements and timescales
- Speaking to customers and suppliers to expedite free issue components to ensure orders can be met. Providing regular reports and management information for team briefings and project updates
- Working with external suppliers for packaging, components, and artwork. Whatever the client project needs, the account manager makes it happen.
The desired candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will have excellent organisational, project planning and problem solving skills. You will also ideally have a good understanding of Microsoft packages, including word, excel and outlook.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, colleges and suppliers along with possessing the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive Im afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd