Year 5 Teacher
Norwich Primary Academy
Permanent, full time
Starting September 2017
We are looking for a class teacher to initially work with a Year 5 class from September 2017.
NPA is now a good school with many elements of outstanding practice. We have been on what has been a challenging journey at times to move us to this position and there is still progress to be made. We are looking for the right person to work with us to continue this move towards outstanding.
Our aim is to provide an outstanding academic education together with excellent pastoral care. The successful post holder will need to be relentlessly positive and have an unwavering belief that all children can achieve great things.
We can provide:
- Small core class (20 children or fewer)
- Supportive team of colleagues
- Maths teaching using a mastery method, based on Shanghai/Singapore maths, at the forefront of national practice
- Excellent CPD tailored to your individual needs
- Exciting curriculum developments as we create a literacy-rich, knowledge-based curriculum across the Trust
If you would like a tour or wish to discuss this opportunity further please email principal Tessa Holledge at email@example.com
To apply, please use our online application form by clicking the 'apply via website' button.
Closing date for applications: Friday, April 7 2017
Interview date: Thursday, April 20 2017
Inspiration Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.