We are seeking a IT savvy, confident and professional Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our fantastic client; a leading independent supplier of tiles, flooring, stoneware, gifts and interior items at their headquarters and showroom located near Downham Market.
This is a full-time position, initially offered on a temporary basis for a 1-2 month period, although with an opportunity to be extended or even be considered for a permanent position potentially. There is a need for extra assistance in the busy Sales & Marketing team due to an upcoming event in May 2017. As our client invest a great deal in marketing and advertisement campaigns, there is a particular focus on making customers aware of the upcoming event planned.
As such; this busy role, will involve the following duties:
- Using the company database to contact both customers and via emailed and posted marketing to ensure they are aware of the upcoming event and also any other offers etc. as appropriate
- Updating information on the database and also Excel as appropriate, ensuring our client have correct contact details for customers/suppliers etc.
- Sending out mail shots to contacts in an organised and timely manner
- Responding to enquiries over the phone and via email, ensuring a satisfactory answer is given and passing anything more complex to colleagues to follow up
- Answering the phone in a professional and polite manner at all times, assisting with general administration and other office-related duties as appropriate
- Very occasionally providing assistance/cover in the showroom and greeting customers in a professional manner
We are seeking a candidate who is extremely organised, professional yet able to get stuck into helping in other areas if need be! A versatile, confident and dynamic approach to work is required, as well as excellent IT skills. No prior experience in a Sales or Marketing department is necessarily required. You must also feel comfortable working in a customer-facing setting at times, as well as have your own transport due to our clients rural location.
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website or alternatively email Kate Dyer with an up-to-date copy of your CV on email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please dont hesitate to get in touch with us on 01379 898474.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!