Property Account Manager
Norwich, Archant Norfolk
Closing date: 06/05/2016
EDP, Evening News, Norfolk Magazine, Let’s Talk and our Advertiser & Times series are just some of the 13 strong local brands that you have the opportunity to promote in this field-based Account Management role in our property advertising team.
This opportunity is focussed entirely on our property portfolio; you will be meeting estate agents, letting agents, builders, solicitors and other businesses connected to the property market to understand their marketing/advertising plans and ensure that their current advertising campaigns grow in success.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who has a proven track record managing regular client accounts. You will need to develop a deep understanding of the portfolio of products and understand what drives successful multi-platform campaigns in the property sector.
You will be used to managing your time effectively, thrive on self-motivation as well as being a great team player. Experience in media, publishing, magazine or newspaper sales would be an advantage.
You will of course have a strong customer service and sales background, with excellent communication and IT skills and must have a full valid driving licence as you will be meeting clients in a specific area of Norfolk.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Media/advertising sales background
• A proven field sales/client-facing sales background
• A consultative sales approach
• Innovative and creative advertising ideas
• Strong diary management and organisational skills
• Ability to manage and develop existing accounts
• Drive and passion to win new business
• A full valid driving licence
• A thirst for achieving and exceeding targets
Archant is a privately owned media company serving geographical and specialist interest communities across a wide range of media and employing around 1,600 staff.
It is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles in East Anglia, London, Kent and the South West, publishing 1.6 million copies a week in print and reaching six million readers [a month] online. Its portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes the Eastern Daily Press in Norfolk, the East Anglian Daily Times in Suffolk and the Ham & High in London.
Archant is the largest publisher of regional and local lifestyle magazines and associated digital media in the UK. It also owns a range of specialist magazine titles circulating mainly in the UK and USA. Its portfolio of 80 magazine titles reaches an average of more than three million readers every month across the UK. In recent years it has extended its activities into exhibitions, events and digital media focussed on the Weddings and French property markets.
Archant has a broad portfolio of digital media assets and marketing services supporting its more traditional media. In 2013 it won a licence to broadcast television to the city of Norwich. The service, Mustard TV, has been broadcasting on Freeview channel 8 since March 2014. It is also a prolific publisher of mobile Apps on the Apple and Android platforms in the UK.
The group, which was founded in 1845, has its roots in Norwich where most of its back office functions are located and has frontline staff based in the communities that it serves across the UK.
Salary, commission and perks
• Basic starting salary of up to £22,000
• Company car, laptop, iPad and iPhone
• Achievable monthly commission structure and on-target earnings of £8,400 per annum
• Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Free weekly & monthly publications
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
• Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
• Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Please click the 'apply via website' button.