COMPETITIVE SALARY CIRCA £ 32,000 - £ 40,000
Our client based in Suffolk has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join their expanding and innovative company.
Our client recruits people who believe in the things they do, people who are motivated, hardworking and have a can do attitude
Production Manager Job Duties: -
- Leading and managing the production areas and taking ownership by empowering colleagues to achieve in efficiency, quality and training standards.
- Reporting to the Factory Manager with 2-4 department supervisors as direct reports.
- Manage, coach and develop teams in collaborations with other colleagues.
- Driving standards to ensure a key focus is the company achieving on time full all requested goals.
- Compiling reports and information to monitor trends of production.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis of issues.
Essential Skills and Experience: -
- Substantial experience managing people and teams in an FMCG environment
- Demonstrable project/process improvement
- Experience in using ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent coaching, leadership and people management skills
- Ability to delegate, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Energy, drive and flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org