Hrgo are delighted to be working alongside a prestigious Norfolk Law Practise who are currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their highly experienced and successful conveyancing department where you will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years previous experience within conveyancing.
Duties include but are limited to:
- Assist Fee Earners within the Commercial Property department
- Audio typing complex documents
- Photocopying, faxing and filing;
- Fielding queries from clients;
- Arranging meetings;
- Utilising the Case Management System;
- Archiving files; producing bills
The following skills are essential for the role:
- Audio typing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Have the confidence to liaise with clients
- Able to prioritise work
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and have the relevant experience within a similar environment, I would be keen to hear from you.
Please contact Layla at HRGO Norwich on 01603 763500 or Layla.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position further.