The successful applicant must be able to work to a high standard of finish, be flexible in their approach to work and be able to work under their own initiative and also as part of a team.
The successful applicant must be able to spray and hand finish kitchens, bespoke furniture, doors and windows to a high-quality finish.
Applicants will need to be:
- Hard working, reliable and punctual
- Detailed and accurate in their work with an eye for a quality finish
- Be able to demonstrate efficient use of spray guns, be able to prepare and mix materials required and set up all spray booth equipment
- Used to paint, lacquering and staining finishes
- Fluent in English and have good communication skills
If you are interested in either of these exciting and challenging roles, want to work with like-minded, skilled people and have the required experience, then please apply with full details by clicking the 'apply via email' button.