HR MANAGER MATERNITY COVER
COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client based in Suffolk has an exciting opportunity for the above role to join their expanding and innovative company.
Our client recruits people who believe in the things they do, people who are motivated, hardworking and have a can do attitude
HR Manager Job Duties: -
- Reporting initially to the Head of People & Ethics, then directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the Senior Management team.
- Full generalist role including, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employment Law, HR Reporting.
- Ensuring all HR administration processes and systems are followed by line Mangers.
- Involvement with disciplinary and grievant issues including chairing meetings.
- Manage the skills matrix ensuring regular assessment of staff and annual review meeting processes are followed.
- Ensure compliance with ethical standards and involvement with providing information for any audits conducted.
- Planning, delivering and reviewing HR Projects and initiatives across a wide range of subjects.
Essential Skills and Experience: -
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call: 01603 768400
- CIPD level 7 qualified
- Experience of hitting the ground running in an operational HR role within a small team.
- Excellent organisation, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills using HR databases and report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can prioritise tasks whilst under pressure.