We are currently seeking an HR Administrator to work for our brilliant client, based at their site in Thetford. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established and thriving company. This position will require a dedicated and passionate professional who is looking for a role which give them long-term stability and the chance to progress within.
Our client are an exciting and innovative tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry, and the components they manufacture are used in both F1 and motorsport industries as well as high-end road using vehicles all over the world. With exciting growth plans for the future, it really is an exciting time to join this company.
Joining their small and very busy HR and Office Administration team means this role very much has a dual purpose. Primarily it will be to provide excellent HR administration, but will also include offering administration and reception support as required.
Initial duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Forming good working relationships with fellow employees
- Provide HR information to employees such as advice on maternity/paternity leave, holiday entitlement, employee rights etc.
- Log and compile weekly timesheets
- Input payroll information onto the company system
- Log information relating to holiday/sickness/medical appointments etc.
- Handling private and confidential information
- Making sure that inductions packs are available
- Performing initial inductions for new recruits
- Co-ordinate new employee starter processes including all relevant information
- Dealing with all new starter information and associated paperwork
- Preparing annual employee review packs
- Preparation of review information for Managers
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are current and up to date
- As required cover the Reception when required. This will primarily be to cover breaks and holiday or periods of absence
- Keep the company notice boards up to date removing old information
- Provide support to the Office as required
- Organise business lunches, travel and accommodation
This position is many and varied and will require candidates to have the following skills and attributes:
- CIPD qualified ideally to level 5
- Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to react to situations with empathy and discretion
- Solid IT skills within MS office and ideally a payroll computer package
- Brilliant organisational and administration skills
- Full driving licence
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website or alternatively email Kate Dyer with an up-to-date copy of your CV on email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please dont hesitate to get in touch with us on 01379 898474.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!