are currently recruiting for a Property Key Account Manager to join our
successful property team covering the Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock,
Stevenage and Royston areas. This role is focussed on developing
advertising opportunities within the property industry. It will be
selling both print and digital opportunities through many of our
well-known media brands.
This is an opportunity for a
sales-driven individual who will enjoy meeting with prospective
advertisers and providing them with creative, client-focussed
multi-media advertising campaigns. You will have strong
relationship-building skills, be persuasive and most of all provide
customers with excellent advertising solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven B2B and/or face-to-face sales background
• Experience of selling to property customers or estate agency background
• Regional publishing media background
• Previous digital sales experience
• Ability to present, consult and close sales opportunities
• Creative ideas to lead clients to right solutions
• Great listening and questioning ability to understand client objectives
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to achieve clients’ long-term aims and objectives
• Motivation and preference to work remotely
• Full valid driving licence
is a privately owned media company that employs around 1,600 staff. It
is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles
in East Anglia, London, Kent and the South West, publishing 1.6 million
copies a week in print and reaching six million readers online. Its
portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes many magazines and
numerous digital products.
In return we offer a generous salary
of £20k - £26k with an uncapped commission structure, alongside 25 days
holiday increasing with service. In addition to this we also provide a
pension plan, free life assurance, Archant Academies (development and
training), Archant Gold (charity matched funding), a Cycle to Work
scheme, Childcare Vouchers, holiday discounts, Best Doctors and Doctors
Online (medical advice), EmployeeCare Counselling and Advisory Service,
Canada Life Bereavement and Probate Service, Westfield Health Scheme,
retirement gift, long service award and Give as You Earn tax-free
donations to charity.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply now!