Enjoy working with people? Want to work flexibly?
Tapestry has fantastic opportunities for experienced Care Assistants in and around Hornchurch, Romford, Harold Hill, Rainham, Barking & Dagenham areas in our Home Care Service.
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, going for a drive (where required), reading etc.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
Skills and experience required:
- It is preferable to have previous experience working as a carer or in the healthcare industry, but we can train brand new staff, you just need to have the aptitude for this role and a caring nature.
- Passionate about making a difference to an individual’s day to day life.
- Excellent communication skills
- 6% non-contributory Pension Scheme
- Use of a smartphone to receive your rota
- flexible working hours and competitive rates of pay
- excellent paid training opportunities
- paid travelling time and expenses
Please send your CV to us by clicking the red apply button below
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview