KING ALFRED SCHOOL
Independent, co-educational day school
Pupils 4 -18 years
120 years of child-centred education
Part Time (0.80) 12 months fixed term
The King Alfred School are looking for an Assistant Registrar who can work well under pressure and be part of the team in the busy Admissions office. This post will be four days each week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) during term time, and some days in the school holidays. This role has arisen due to temporary re-organisation for maternity leave arrangements. It is for a minimum of 12 months, with potential for more.
Reporting to the KAS Registrar, your main responsibilities would include:
- Organising school visits/preparation for assessment days. Liaising with staff, parents, other schools and the local authority.
- Dealing with enquiries, via phone and email from prospective parents
- Assisting in organisation and running of open events
- Conducting tours of the school for prospective parents
- Maintaining the waiting lists
- Updating the school registration database
Ideal start date for the role: Tuesday 6 June 2017
Salary: £22,374.87 per annum (£32,609.11 Full Time Equivalent)
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 April 2017
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 10 May 2017
Please click the red apply button to download the application pack.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your completed application form to: Natalie Williamson, The King Alfred School, 149 North End Road, London NW11 7HY. Or via email to: email@example.com with the subject line; ASSISTANT REGISTRAR Application.
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.