Apprentice Receptionist /Administrator
Duties will include:
- To learn the clinical computer programme used by this Surgery and the majority of others. This will require good IT skills.
- To greet, assist and direct all patients in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- To maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- To provide general assistance to the GPs and rest of the team
- To make electronic appointments, process incoming and outgoing mail using the patient database to maximum potential.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in the most efficient way and help other staff with IT skills
- To be a good time keeper and have a flexible approach at all times to help whichever team is most busy.
Hours of work - 37.5 hrs per week, Monday - Friday
Qualifications & Skills required - Good general standard of education Mathematics and English qualifications GCSE grade C or above OR predicted English GCSE grade C or above OR equivalent. Need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and knowledge of Microsoft Office Word. Able to work within a team and with diverse groups of people at different levels.
Training via Poultec Training leading to a Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration Apprenticeship to be achieved within the 12 month contract of employment.
To apply - email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your application please answer these questions -
1 - What can you bring to the team?
2 - How do you plan on getting to work?
3 - What makes you want to work in this sector?
Close date for applications 22 January.