Founded by former investigators and staffed by linguists, risk analysts and technology specialists, this company uses human expertise and cutting edge technology to retrieve critical business information. The platform allows due diligence professionals to process AML, KYC and other compliance checks in seconds while opening up emerging market data for research which would previously have taken days or even weeks to compile and review.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to contribute to their Sales. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for identifying and engaging prospects, qualifying new leads and generating opportunities for their Business Development Managers. This is a growing team and we have a strong focus on continuing to advance their growth as a global technology company.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to launch and progress a sales career, with a path to promotion to the Business Development Manager role. And their sales team celebrates every win their SDRs create - the prospects identified by their team is the lifeblood of their entire company
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research prospects, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Work with our Business Development Managers, educating them as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified meeting and opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- You will have some commercial experience
- You are a sociable. You enjoy speaking with people and learning about them. Their SDRs need to be comfortable speaking to a variety of professionals.
- You are ambitious and determined. They are a fast-growing company, and they need people who will take ownership of projects to be successful in the role.
- You are prepared to go the extra mile when necessary.
- You are a team player. They work best when they share best practices, and take on team projects to make the company better.
- You are competitive or passionate about something outside of work.
- Competitive Salary and Commission
- Lots of holiday
- Fantastic opportunity for Significant Career Advancement
- Free Coffee, Drinks, Snacks
- Fun group/team outings
- Stylish office just a couple of minutes Old street
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.