We are looking now to hire an all-round gas engineer who will be working as Commercial (and domestic) Gas safe engineer to cover the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas.
We require an experienced Multi Skilled Commercial Gas safe engineer who can supervise, fault find, and install Domestic and Commercial Plumbing and Heating systems for service maintenance, or small works projects in a neat, tidy and professional manner.
Your Commercial Gas safe engineer role
As commercial gas safe engineer your role will be to be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
- Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Work to appointments and report progress to the Co-ordinators. Advise of any delays or early completion of works.
- Present a professional image and a considerate attitude towards client's needs, expectations and concerns.
- Commercial boiler servicing
- Commercial boiler installations
Your Commercial Gas safe engineer background
- Ability to undertake small mechanical tasks
- Good demonstrable record of accomplishment in a similar role
- Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
- Strong customer care focus
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
- Full and Clean driving license
- Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
- Committed, reliable and flexible
If you are an experienced gas engineer looking to progress a career in a reputable organisation, then apply now to secure your interview spot.