Weighbridge Operator (Gt Ryburgh)
Crisp Malting Group Ltd is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of malted barley and specialty malted cereals to the world’s brewing, distilling and food industries. The largest site in the group is located in Great Ryburgh Norfolk, the Weighbridge Operator will be based at Gt Ryburgh and be responsible for the raw cereal intake process and finished malt dispatch. There is a high degree of attention to detail required with this role being one of the critical steps to ensure the site is supplied with high quality barley for processing.
The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively on their own and within a team environment, have good organizational skills, a good level of PC literacy, be capable of taking responsibility, good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced operation. The successful Weighbridge Operator will be flexible in his or her attitude and will always keep CMG’s efficiency and reputation as a primary concern. Expectation that additional paid overtime will be worked during harvest and busy periods throughout the year.
The candidate must be have a minimum of GCSE’s in math’s and science (grades A-C), and/or experience in a similar role.
Key tasks and skills required in this role are:-
- Ability to accurately record data and use the weighbridge systems.
- Completion of analytical procedures to the company standards and procedure.
- Ensure product for dispatch is issued with the correct documentation.
- Telephone contact with grain merchants, communication with internal departments to resolve issues as they arise.
- Keep weighbridge operational area clean and organized.
- Aid production with operational processes as required.
Salary £18,000 PA, plus benefits, company profit bonus, and overtime potential.
If you are interested, please send a CV and detailed covering letter to:
Jake Lambert, Maltings Manager,
Crisp Malting Group Ltd,