Crisp Malting Group Ltd is one of Europe's leading suppliers of malted barley and specialty malted cereals to brewing, distilling and food industries. The production site is located in Great Ryburgh Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will be capable of taking responsibility, have good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced operation.
Expectation is that additional paid overtime will be worked during harvest and busy periods throughout the year.
The candidate must be have a minimum of GCSE's in math's and science (grades A-C), and/or experience in a similar role.
Key tasks and skills required in this role are:-
* Accurately record data and use the weighbridge systems.
* Completion of analytical procedures to the company standards and procedure.
* Ensure product for dispatch is issued with the correct documentation.
* Telephone contact with grain merchants, internal communication to resolve issues as they arise.
* Keep weighbridge operational area clean and organised.
* Aid production with operational processes as required.
Salary £18,000 pa, plus benefits, company profit bonus, and overtime potential.
If you are interested, please send a CV and detailed covering letter to Jake Lambert, Maltings Manager, Crisp Malting Group Ltd, Great Ryburgh, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 7AS or click the apply via email button below