LONDON N6 4AY
THE SENIOR SCHOOL
Teacher of Art
Part-time (0.4), one-year post September 2016
An inspiring, flexible and well-qualified graduate teacher is required for this successful department to teach Art from Years 7 to 13 in this selective coeducational London day school.
Main scale salary: £33,000 - £52,100
Thorough and supportive school-based induction and training.
The Senior School
* 33.3% A* at A level 2015
* co-educational throughout
* 1140 pupils
Art at Highgate
* 100% A*/B at A level and 78% A*/A GCSE in 2015
* Five teachers in the department
* Frequent exhibitions (pupils, staff and alumni) in our gallery space
* Full programme of gallery visits in London
Closing date: 16 March 2016, but applications will be considered as they are received.
Information from the School's website or the Head's Secretary.
To apply please click the red apply button
Highgate School is committed to safeguarding young people, and applicants undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.