£ 17,000 - £ 18,00 per annum
Our client based in Suffolk has an exciting opportunity due to expansion for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team. Our client recruits people who believe in the things they do, people who are motivated, hardworking and have a can do, will do attitude
Main Purpose of the Role
Working directly with the Procurement team and planers in making sure the purchase order acknowledgements are received and orders are expedited on time. Also, assisting the Purchasing Coordinators on routine tasks including managing the centralised incoming purchasing emails.
- Update project and purchasing data in business systems. Assist with ensuring all date in all orders and specifications are correct according to demand and planning.
- Proactively chasing for order acknowledgement and due dates or overdue orders from suppliers.
- Assertively ensuring suppliers respond within set time frames.
- Assist with compiling accurate reports to provide information and research as required.
- Ensure Financial and procurement processes are completed to agreed timescales.
- Liaise with Warehouse team to booking slots and effectively resolving any issues that may arise.
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources ensuring important targets are met.
- Notify and escalate urgent issues or delays that may impact production schedules.
- Ensure suppliers have approved documentation.
- Excellent Microsoft Packages proficiency, specifically Excel and copy typing skills.
- Confident communicator with excellent professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines with accuracy and strict confidentially at all times.
- Ability to Multi-Task and driven to meet deadlines.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com