Women in Norfolk (WIN) Project Manager
Scale M2: £37,191 - £40,116 per annum
Temporary Contract for 8 Months
37 hours per week
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Norfolk (OPCCN) is looking for an experienced and successful Project Manager to be responsible for the effective planning, management and delivery of the Women in Norfolk (WIN) Project, an initiative to support women offenders and prevent re-offending.
If you have:
• experience of project managing the full lifecycle of major organisational projects
• experience in managing budgets, including capital and revenue budgets
• excellent communication skills
• excellent organisational skills
• the ability to influence and negotiate effectively we would like to hear from you.
For an informal chat about the role with our Head of Rehabilitation, please call 01953 424455 to arrange a suitable time.
The application pack and details of how to apply are available on our website, please click the 'apply via website' button.
An application pack for the above role is also available from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Norfolk, Building 8, Jubilee House, Falconers Chase, Wymondham, Norfolk NR18 0WW. Telephone: 01953 424455.
Closing date: 5 p.m. on 31st March 2016.