Join the revolution
Production Operators in Huntingdon
Xaar is the world leader in industrial digital inkjet technology. We are proud to have been awarded "Manufacturing Site of the Year" by the National Microelectronics Institute. We have a number of opportunities for Production Operators to support the manufacturing process and growth. As a Production Operator you will be part of a team who manufacture, assemble and test components, in a cleanroom environment, for our world leading digital inkjet printheads. The roles will be based at our Huntingdon site on a double day shift pattern.
• A high degree of manual dexterity and an aptitude for practical tasks
• Good attention to detail and a flexible, can-do attitude Good written and verbal communication skills are a must as are computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team Experience following detailed operating procedures in a similar high precision assembly role would be advantageous
In return, you'll receive:
• Salary of £18,000 (plus shift allowance)
• An attractive benefits package including company pension scheme, flexible benefits, 25 days annual holiday and a company bonus
• We also offer extensive training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in working for an award winning high-tech manufacturing company and have the drive to contribute to our continued success and ambitious growth plans, please apply on-line at: www.xaar.com/talent We will not accept CVs by e-mail or post.
The closing date for applications is Monday 29" February 2016 and we intend to hold assessments during weeks commencing 29th February and 7th March.
Strictly no agencies