Visit our website www.nnuh.nhs.uk/jobs/ for details of all our vacancies
The Trust has an Equality and Diversity Policy, flexible working and operates a Smoke Free
Policy on all sites.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Band 4 £19,027 to £22,236 pa
Job Ref: 234-15-D1752
We are looking to recruit an Ophthalmic Photographer to provide ophthalmic photography services across the Trust sites. The Ophthalmic Department is fully digital in delivering this service within the Trust. As post holder, your duties will include Optical Coherence Tomography, Stereo/Fundal Imaging and External Facial Views.
• HND in photography or equivalent experience
• Previous experience of working in Ophthalmology
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Ophthalmic Imaging Association (OIA) or Institute of Medical Illustrators (IMI) membership
• Knowledge/previous experience of relevant ophthalmic photographic equipment and procedures is desirable
Driving licence required (adjustments will be considered for candidates with a disability).
For further information, please contact Simon Dove, Head of Service on (01603) 287246 or email: email@example.com
Application form and job description available by accessing www.nnuh.nhs.uk
Closing date: 3 April 2016.