We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual for a truly unique role with a brilliant client of ours in Stanton. The role of Office Manager is available for candidates with knowledge of booking keeping and general office responsibilities.
Working for a small, yet well-established family run business who manufacture and distribute an Organic Products for use within the Agricultural Industry worldwide. Currently used in 39 Countries and developed from farms in Italy. This position presents and exciting opportunity to join a Company with bug plans for the future.
The purpose of this position is many and varied. Primarily, the role takes responsibility for the Booking Keeping function within the business. But also the general day to day running of things. This role makes up part of a team of 4 people in Stanton but does not responsibility for any staffing issues but rather the management of the office and the running of things in the absence of the company owners. This includes the very important role of feeding some cats!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- General book keeping duties including Month end, preparation of year end, VAT and EC VAT returns and Intrastat Returns
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Negotiation with suppliers and service providers
- Scheduling deliveries and shipments and all the associated legislation and compliance
- Dealing with any issues relating to late deliveries etc.
- Export documentation
- Ordering Stock and Stationary as required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office
- Assisting with labelling for despatch as required
Due to the location and nature of the work, candidates must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Self-sufficiency is also a very important quality for this role along with problem solving skills.
Other Skills and Attributes include:
- Sage 200
- Previous working knowledge of book keeping
- Any experience or knowledge of exporting procedures would be really helpful but not essential
- Excellent time keeping and a conscientious attitude
- The ability to cope with working in a seasonal work environment
- An enthusiastic approach with excellent customer service
To apply for this interesting and varied position please send your CV to Gemma Turp today. For further information please call Gemma on 01379 898474.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please dont hesitate to get in touch with us on 01379 898474.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!