Are the leading wholesale distributer of hand tools, power tools, hardware and consumables in Britain and Ireland. With 11 regional branches servicing the retail trade. Renowned for service and breadth of stock, we are seeking to recruit to our existing successful Hatfield branch, and are looking for an energetic approach to the following position;
Reporting to the sales and marketing manager, the role will be very varied requiring excellent attention to detail with creative flair and a professional working manner. Duties to include researching, creating and publishing high quality content and assisting in the promotion of events and other activities.
Key responsibilities will be:
Marketing and communications
• Prepare information for brochures, flyers and other communication material
• Create EDM mails
• Create and Maintain promotional files for sales force
• Work in conjunction with the marketing manager to administer and set up annual trade shows.
• Data base compilation
• Create themes, competitions and EDM's.
• Provide general administrative support to the Regional Director and management
• Presentation preparation
• Information gathering and any other related tasks required
Personal attributes / skills required
• Must have an interest in media, marketing and communications
• A self-starter with creative flair
• High energy levels upbeat and engaging, with a positive outlook
• An effective communicator
• Natural organisational and prioritisation skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work on a multitude of tasks within different timescales
• Be prepared to travel with occasional need to stay away
Must have a good working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, drop box and Microsoft packages (essential).
Toolbank is a privately owned company, we are offering competitive salary along with bonus and pension scheme.
To apply please submit your CV with current salary details and covering letter stating why you feel you are the correct person for this position to:- HR Department, Toolbank (Curtis Holt), Gypsy Moth Avenue, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, AL10 9BS or by e-mail to Hatfield.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications: Friday 8th April 2016. (Strictly no Agencies)