Accountable to: Operations Manager
Working Relationship: Support Assistant, Membership Department and Finance Department
Job Summary: To ensure that the CIPHE membership database and the
details contained within are accurate and to ensurethat reports and statistics for internal and external use are accurate.
The IT and Database Manager will be responsible for other software applications and will play a key role in the development of the database including future upgrades.
1. To maintain the CIPHE database and take responsibility for
the accuracy of the information held therein.
2. To maintain all other software applications and ensure their
3. To undertake relevant administrative working including
overseeing printing/despatching annual pocket cardsand
4. To assist with the development and implementation of a
new CRM database.
5. To assist with the maintenance and administration of the
CIPHE websites (www.ciphe.org.uk and www.ciphepd.org.uk).
6. To provide training and support to CIPHE staff on the use
of the database as appropriate.
7. To liaise with IT service providers to resolve technical
issues with the database and IT system.
8. To ensure the timely organisation of the main subscription
notice run at the year end and subsequent notices and
9. To prepare accurate statistics and management reports as
10. To oversee the P&HE Journal run and deal with
11. To ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act.
12. To undertake any other duties as required.
Conditions of Service
Normally 35 hours (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Monday to Friday but occasionally outside office hours.
Salary circa £22,000 per annum paid monthly in arrears.
Annual leave – 20 days per annum, plus public holidays.
Matters referred to in the Employment Handbook as appropriate are deemed to form part of the conditions of employment.
For further information, please contact Cathy Swain by clicking the red apply button below