We are currently recruiting for a Home Manager for Woodbridge Lodge, a 32 bedded residential home situated in the lovely town of Woodbridge, Suffolk.
The ideal candidate must be:
- minimum 4 years home management experience in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years.
- Qualified at Level 4 NVQ or working towards it, in care and management or its equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge in CQC and local authorities requirements and dealing with safe guarding issues.
- Experience leading a team and be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of quality care provided for all service users.
Day to day duties will include:
- Monitoring all areas of the home to ensure standards and quality of care are maintained to the highest levels at all times.
- Working to CQC guidance and all relevant legislative requirements.
- You will liaise closely with and build sound professional working relationships with all other professionals.
- You will be involved with marketing the Home, negotiating acceptable fees and ensure high occupancy levels.
- You will have experience of assessing Service Users, planning, implementing and evaluating all care packages, as well as monitoring clinical standards.
- Overseeing all areas to ensure the Home runs smoothly, from maintenance, to catering and administration.
- You will have excellent and proven team building and personnel management to address staffing issues as they arise
An excellent salary and benefits for the successful candidate
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure along with two satisfactory references will be required