GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently looking for a person to work full time in our small family-run IT Maintenance Company.
Must have advanced Excel capabilities, with a meticulous eye to detail, a can-do attitude and have an organised, flexible working approach. Confidence in talking to clients and suppliers over the telephone and face-to-face is essential.
Sage Line 50 experience is required, as you will be required to assist with the Bookkeeper on an ad-hoc basis.
• Primary point of contact/answering the telephone
• General all-round office administration, including filing, raising delivery notes and invoices either via Sage or via Word docs.
• Ordering from suppliers via telephone, internet or Sage.
• Input data for tenders.
• Maintaining Engineer daily call logs.
• Assisting with repair month end reports.
• Supporting the Financial Director/Technical
Director and Bookkeeper as required. Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience In the first instance please send your c.v to email@example.com