Head of school Mr P Reid
Orde Avenue, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, NR31 6SZ
Telephone 01493 661523 - Fax 01493 440211
Cliff Park Infant School
Foundation Stage Teacher (Reception)
Salary: MPS/ UPS
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Part time - 2 days per week - Thursday and Friday
Start date: 11th April 2016
Cliff Park Infant School is part of the Cliff Park Schools Trust, developing ever strengthening links with Cliff Park Junior School. We are a school with 9 classes - 3 in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. At Cliff Park we believe that everyone is entitled to be treated with respect, compassion and understanding. We are looking to employ a motivated, experienced and enthusiastic practitioner to join our team. The position will be on a part time basis, working 2 days per week as part of a job share.
We would like to appoint someone who:
* has good experience of working in Reception classes.
* has high expectations of what children can achieve.
* is an excellent classroom practitioner.
* has a desire to help all children achieve good or better progress.
* can work as a team player.
* can communicate effectively with all members of the school.
* is creative, reflective, enthusiastic, committed to whole school improvement, and ready to get stuck in and have a go.
* a sense of humour is essential!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Cliff Park Infant School on 01493 661523 to make an appointment.
Closing date: Applications must be received by Monday 1st February 2016
Interview date: Tuesday 9th February 2016
If you feel that you have the necessary strengths and flexibility to join our team then please visit cliffparktrust.co.uk to view the job description or to download an application form, to request an application form please email email@example.com or alternatively please pop into the school office to collect one.
Please mark completed applications for the attention of the Head of School and either submit via email or by post.
Cliff Park Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation