One of the leading and fastest growing horticultural companies in the UK is currently looking for competent
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most progressive fast moving consumer goods companies in the UK.
The Team Leaders role
• Liaise with Operations Supervisors planning on an hourly/daily basis to ensure all out loading times are agreed and met in a timely manner as per customer specifications.
• Liaise with the Technical and Quality teams ensuring all customer specifications are agreed and met at all times.
• Record additional costs of work against agreed process.
• To motivate, develop and train your team to achieve and maintain key performance indicators (KPI's) on an hourly basis.
• To be responsible for the checking/signing paperwork
• To be responsible for the completion of all startup check production sheets.
• Attend daily production meetings, reporting/highlighting any areas of concern.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Previous experience within FMCG environment and /or relevant qualifications.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work shifts (if required)
• Forklift Drivers must have appropriate license and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week,
Competitive salary plus bonuses
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, together with a letter outlining why you would be suitable for the position.
Kay Kew HR Manager KKew@westlandhorticulture.com