Kingsfield Primary School
Burnsfield Street, Chatteris, PE16 6ET
Required for April 2016
Are you an excellent teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you a creative person who thinks 'outside the box'?
We are looking for enthusiastic inspirational teachers to further develop our dedicated and supportive team who can demonstrate:
• Excellent classroom practice and high expectations.
• The skills, potential and ambition to be an outstanding practitioner
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A good knowledge of ICT
• A positive attitude to challenge
• An approachable manner and a sense of humour!
We can offer you:
• Friendly, hard-working and well-behaved young learners
• A caring and supportive whole school team
• A genuine commitment to your professional development
If you think this new challenge could be for you then a visit to our school would be warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Yvonne Wadlow, Office Manager, on 01354 692323 to arrange a visit and request an application pack. Alternatively, packs are available on our school website www.kingsfieldprimary.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications (and shortlisting): 9.am Friday 12th February 2016.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th February 2016.
Kingsfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.