To work in our Lowestoft Office
Duties will include:
* Allocation of Care Support Workers to Service Users
* Effective management and supervision of Care Support Workers
* Able to work under pressure
* Have a caring and empathetic nature
* On-call Duties
* Good communication skills
Previous experience in coordinating is preferred but full training will be given to the right applicant.
We offer a competitive wage and the benefit of working for a small, supportive and friendly company with a dedicated team Transport essential
If you have the right values you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
Various shifts available
For an application pack please contact 01502 585363 Telephone between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or download and application pack from our website please click the 'apply via website' button.