Home Farm Nacton is a progressive, profitable and secure business.
We are currently seeking an Agri-Business Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Farm's Director the main duties will include
* Creating, and controlling systems of reporting to the CEO and Board.
* Organisation of appointments and assistance with correspondence.
* Inputting and analysis of crop records on Gatekeeper.
* Support with RPA matters.
* Analysing and collating management information.
Taking a flexible approach when required, the successful applicant will be an experienced administrator with good IT, communication and organisational skills.
Excellent working conditions and remuneration commensurate with experience are available for this full time role.
Please apply in writing with CV to Keith Girling, Wilson Wraight, Regent House, 110 Northgate Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1HP