20 hrs per week – weekday mornings
Salary from £10 per hour dependent upon experience
Brooks Architects are an active rural Architectural Practice, we undertake a wide range of Architectural commissions around East Anglia, London and further afield. We are looking to appoint an administrator to support our busy design team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Supporting the design team
· Organising appointments, surveys etc.
· Maintaining information in various systems
· Supporting the preparation of design documentation
· Filing of electronic and paper documents
· Updating contracts and contract information
· Supporting in house training sessions
· Working with Health and Safety and Facilities teams
· Answering and directing incoming calls and providing information
· Supporting the accounting and payroll functions
· Updating policies and procedures
· Maintaining databases
The successful candidate will be self-motivated to help us push the practice forward, have advanced IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel.
A high level of attention to detail and be able to prioritise your own workload.
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and a professional telephone manner.
You will enjoy working in a team environment .
Initially, please forward your CV and details of experience to by clicking on the apply via email button.