Administrator / Accounts Assistant
– Wymondham, Full time, £14-18k pa
Rapid Secure Ltd manages emergency property repairs throughout the UK. Due to expansion we are seeking a full time assistant to join our accounts and admin team.
Main responsibilities include:
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Investigating and resolving customer queries
• Monitoring aged debtors and chasing overdue payments by telephone, email and letters
• Recording call out information on a proprietary incident logging system
• General office administration tasks
The successful applicant must be reliable, well organised and display a professional and friendly manner in dealing with customers.
The role requires proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook). Familiarity with Sage 50 or similar and ability to quickly type concise notes whilst dealing with customers is an advantage.
We will consider all experience levels and provide training as necessary. Key requirements are a positive and flexible attitude and ability to support colleagues within a small and friendly office admin team.
We handle confidential police and client information. Staff are therefore required to pass Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) / Police vetting checks.
Please send applications by clicking the 'apply via email' button (for attention of Finance Director).