Great Sampford Community Primary School
Finchingfield Road, Great Sampford, Saffron Walden CB10 2RL www.greatsampford.essex.sch.uk
Telephone 01799 586280
Band 2 Points 11-14
£15,207 - £16,231 pro rata
27 hours per week, Monday - Friday, term time + non-pupil days
Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for a happy and caring person to join our team.
Ideally they will:
• be educated to a minimum of GCSE grade C in Maths and English
• be able to communicate effectively and empathetically with all school visitors and staff
• be able to work as part of a team and/or on their own
• be highly organised with good time management
• be able to prioritise and to meet deadlines under pressure
• be highly motivated and a quick learner
• be pro-active in the role
• have the ability to work methodically and with great accuracy
• have a sense of humour
• excellent working conditions
• a friendly, supportive team and on job the training
We would love to hear from you if you match these qualities.
Details and application forms are available to download from our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 15th April 2016 at 4pm
Provisional interview date: 22nd April 2016
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.