The Puppet Company, a small, friendly retail/wholesale business based in Hitchin, is seeking an experienced Accounts Clerk to work on a part-time basis (9.30am-2.30pm, Monday to Friday). A pro-rata starting salary of c£25,000pa is offered to the right candidate.
Experience of Sage 50 is essential, also use of Excel and Word. Duties are, but not limited to, as listed:
* Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
* Pay invoices by verifying transaction information, obtaining authorisation of payment.
* Email invoices; identify delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
* Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notify customers of insufficient payments.
* Prepare financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
* Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
* Verification of accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
* Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
* Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls.
* Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
* Reconciliation of company credit cards
Please send your CV to email@example.com