Business Administration Apprentice (Level 3)
MAAC Air Conditioning
29 Lime Tree Close
Main duties to include:
- Reception duties- being the first point of contact for clients over the phone.
- Typing and updating documents.
- Logging and maintaining detailed accurate records.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Ensuring all filing is up to date.
- Assisting the business with any other duties as required.
- Using company CRM.
Hours of work - 37.5hrs per week, Monday - Friday 9:00-5:00
Qualifications & Skills required - Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Training via 3aaa (Aspire, Achieve, Advance) leading to an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration, achieved over a 12 month period.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
To apply - email a CV and covering letter, stating the job title and name of employer, to
email@example.com by the close date 22 February.