We are working with one of the UK's largest specialist distributors operating in large and diverse markets. Our client has four separate divisions, connecting suppliers to customers in an efficient, knowledgeable and service oriented way.
We are looking for a Part Time(10Hours Saturday to Sunday)Customer Service Assistant to join our ever growing business. You will spend your time in our office in Reading.
- Answering all incoming calls from customers and identifying their requirements.
- Resolving calls at the first point of contact where possible.
- Escalating any unresolved calls to the next line of support.
- Inputting and maintaining details on the relevant computer system.
- Supporting with other adhoc administration duties.
- Weekend work, Saturday to Sunday
Your skills will include:
- With previous customer service experience, you will be able to deal efficiently and professionally with customers using your judgement appropriately regarding customer queries.
- The ability to solve problems logically is key, as well as working as part of a team to achieve KPIs and be able to prioritise your work load effectively.
- You will have basic PC knowledge to undertake the duties required, including data entry.
If you would like to join a company thriving in their market and looking to develop and grow, then this is the role for you. Please send your CV across for this role and one of the careers team will get in touch!