Security Guard DV clearance and SIA - Permanent - Gloucestershire - SIA LICENCE REQUIRED
The successful Security Guard will ensure the safety and security of employees, premises and property. They will assist with deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity. With excellent time management skills, the successful candidate will possess a high level of customer care awareness with demonstrable knowledge of the security industry.
Key Responsibilities of Security Guard:
- Provide security support services
- Support the Security Manager with maintaining security standards
- Ensuring vetting standards are met and adhered to including government, client and ISO27001 requirements
Desired Skills & Abilities for Security Guard:
- Possesses the personal credibility to influence, and to inspire trust quickly
- Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise, appropriate to the situation and are readily understood by the intended recipient(s)
- Provides services which conform to the highest professional standards
- Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
- Awareness of national and political security issues and policies
- Operates at all time with integrity and strict confidentially
- Relevant and recent experience working in Security
- Familiarity with MOD security clearances
- Willing to undertake and maintain relevant qualifications and memberships
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.