Part Time 32 hours per week from Wednesday - Friday between 8:00 - 20:00 & Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Customer Relationship Specialist - Leeds
Hours - Part Time 32 hours per week from Wednesday - Friday between 8:00 - 20:00 & Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Salary - £16,800 plus car allowance, mileage & monthly performance bonus
Are you looking to supplement your income or looking for a new part time opportunity with flexible hours to suit you?
Do you have experience in Financial Services and are you looking to work for an organisation who are dedicated to making a genuine difference to the customers we serve?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, this is the role for you!!
We are currently looking for a Part Time Customer Relationship Specialist working 32 hours per week to join our award winning financial services organisation in the Leeds and Barnsley area.
Your role will be to meet our customers at pre- set appointments at our network of friendly Car Dealerships for which we have a relationship with, build rapport and ensure that the correct information is given so that our car finance product is affordable in order for the customer to purchase a car.
This is the ideal role for you if you have a background within the financial services industry in a customer facing role such as a Banking Advisor, Customer Advisor, Mortgage Advisor, Collections Agent or Underwriter.
· As a dedicated Customer Relationship Specialist you will be passionate about customer service and have customers' needs at heart of everything that you do.
· You will meet with our customers at pre-set appointments at our network of friendly Car Dealerships throughout the Leeds and Barnsley area
· The appointment with our customers will last between 1 -2 hours and you will liaise with members of the Car Dealership for whom we have a relationship with
· When meeting with our customers your role will be to build rapport and to ensure that the finance is affordable by conducting an Income & Expenditure Assessment
· All customers have been assessed over the telephone so your role will be to ensure that all information is correct and that you collate all required proofs to support their application for our car finance product
· Having carried out the Income & Expenditure (I & E) assessment you will then show the customer to their chosen vehicle and send all paperwork to our Head Office for approval
· Working in a highly regulated industry you will have a meticulous approach to ensuring all paperwork, notes and logs are updated insuring that our compliance standards are met
· This opportunity would suit someone from a financial services background, working as a Banking Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Mortgage Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Underwriter or Collections Agent.
What we look for
· A consistent record of delivering excellent face to face customer service
· Experience within the Financial Services Industry such as Banking, Mortgages, Customer Service, Insurance, Underwriting, Collections or Consumer Credit
· Experience within an FCA regulated role
· A highly motivated and dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to build and maintain relationships and manage expectations with both customers and dealers
· Able to work under pressure in a busy dealership environment
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time handling
· Ability to handle customer and dealer expectations
· Ability to have difficult conversations and manage conflict
· Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
· Experience in completing I & E assessments.
· You MUST have a Full UK Drivers Licence and your own vehicle to be considered for this role
· Flexibility to travel and work weekends
What we offer
· Full training Programme
· Attractive company bonus scheme
· Mobile phone and tablet will be provided
· Travel allowance
· 26p per mile
· 21 days' holiday pro rata
· Company Pension Scheme
· Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics)
· Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Banking Consultant, Banking Advisor, Customer Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Insurance advisor, Underwriter, Collections Agent or Customer Service Advisor, looking to build their career with a company that is going places. You will have previous experience working in the financial services sector within Mortgages, Banking, Collections, Insurance, Underwriting, or Consumer Credit.
While we strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you do not hear from us within the next 28 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Car Finance Company are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.