LOCATION: Curdridge, Hampshire
JOB TITLE: Landscape Team Leader
SALARY & BENEFITS: Excellent rates of pay, depending on experience + bonus payments
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 7 - 3.30pm + overtime
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well established company who have been operating for over 45 years designing, building and maintaining commercial and domestic gardens. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Landscape Team Leader to join their expanding team in Curdridge.
THE ROLE: For the role of the Landscape Team Leader you will leading the team to provide a completed product which is as cost effective as possible and to the customer's satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities for the Landscape Team Leader role to include:-
• Ensure all relevant vehicles, machinery and materials available for the start of each working day.
• Ensure landscape work is carried out to the specification of the plan.
• Responsible for lorry tachograph and machinery
• Adapting the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day.
• Responsible for onsite health and safety
• Accurate recording of times and materials used on site.
• Provide clear instructions and direct on site team
• Inducting new staff
• Liaise with Designer and customer regarding any modifications
THE CANDIDATE: For the role of Landscape Team Leader you will have a positive can do attitude. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills. You will also need to live within a commutable distance to Curdridge.
Key experience essential for the role of Landscape Team Leader:-
• 3 years practical landscaping
• Hard landscaping skills
• 7.5 tonne driving license is advantageous but not essential
• Soft landscaping skills & plant knowledge
• Manage health & safety within team and risk assessments
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.