Hunstanton Primary School
Collingwood Road, Hunstanton, PE36 5DY
Tel: 01485 533373
£8.39 per hour
18 hours per week, 8.55 a.m.-12.30 p.m.
Permanent, required as soon as possible We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistant to join our team.
They will work in Y3 in the first instance with individuals and small groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with children and supporting their learning.
• Have strong literacy and numeracy skills.
• Have the highest expectations of children and expect them to achieve these.
• Be a team player, think on their feet and show initiative.
• Understand that children come from a range of contexts with a range of experiences.
• Be a role model in their attitude to others and in their conduct around school.
• Support the wider life of the school.
The NCC Support Staff Application Form is available by clicking the 'apply via website' button.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the school address above.
Closing date for applications: 13 January 2017
Interview date: 19 January 2017
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred check list will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
These posts are likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.