Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Manager to work for a highly successful client of ours on a permanent contract currently working in Dereham.
This vacancy is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate. Our client is a growing, forward-thinking and innovative company, grown from a family business. Our client is well known for their hard-work ethic and fantastic team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate must be honest, accurate and willing to go the extra mile. Ideally the candidate must have at least two years’ experience in their field and preferably some experience with CIS/Subcontractor transactions.
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- A recognised qualification such as ATT is desirable
- Microsoft Office knowledge and Touch Typing
- Experience with CIS/Subcontractors
- A full understanding on purchase orders from creating, checking, authorising to entering on SAGE
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – to deal with customers and external contacts
- Negotiating skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail - Identifying potential issues
Hours of work
Rate of pay
20 days’ holiday per year. Closed for Christmas (3 days of entitlement must be used)
Lunch provided 5 days a week
Potential for commission
Company Events held periodically
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Jennifer Taylor. Alternatively, you can call us on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk.