We are interviewing now as we need someone to join us as our new Customer Service Representative.
Working in Lincoln Area
As one of our French speaking Customer Service Representatives, you'll take on a key organisational role helping to make dealing with us simple, effortless and enjoyable for customers with particular specialism for our French speaking customers.
Join a leading UK developer and supplier of wash-down accessories, equipment and systems today!
This isn't a sales role, this is a Full-time fluent French speaking Customer Service role managing key clients and troubleshooting issues.
In any given day, you'll be responsible for:
- Skilfully manage calls and emails direct to and from clients / sales team members
- Specialising in customer support to our French speaking customers
- Resolve queries of varying complexity
- Contact customers to advise of shipment updates and case resolutions
- Prepare simple quotes and orders
- You'll work closely with our sales and technical teams to empower clients to maximise the benefits of our products.
You don't have to do cold calling (we have a specialised inside sales team for that!) however your role will be to help guide customers to come up with the best possible solution for their requirements.
As customer service representative, you'll need to have the tenacity to work independently, but that doesn't mean you won't have our support.
Work with an industry leader
QJS Equipment is a family owned company specialising in Wash-down System and Equipment to the food and beverage manufacturing industry. Over the past 38 years, through our passion for providing the best in class products and services, we've built QJS Equipment into the leader of wash-down systems and equipment in the UK and continental Europe. Our passion for supplying the best in class services and products has lead us to develop an extensive range of sustainable solutions to meet our customer's exact requirements.
Our team is growing and we are seeking an accomplished, articulate person with a strong background in the food service industry and technical customer service to join our bright, tight-knit customer service team.
What you need to bring to the table
Our team is growing and we are seeking a Fluent French speaking accomplished, articulate person ideally with a background in the building industry and technical customer service to join our bright, tight-knit customer service team.
If you like talking to customers and vendors, then this is the role for you.
- Your role is to quickly pick up our product portfolio and go that extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service.
- French mother tongue with excellent English so that you can communicate clearly with customers from both regions.
- Very professional phone manor and maintain your calm.
- You've had experience with CRMs like SalesForce and interacting with ERP systems. (Training will be given)
- There may on occasions be the need to start earlier or finish later to suit different time zones. Of course, if you start early, you'll finish early (and vice versa).
- The ability to have a laugh and work as part of a team. What's the point if you can't have an occasional laugh and bit of fun with your work friends!
Your Customer Service Representative benefits:
This is the perfect position for a bright, articulate person with experience in phone sales or customer service.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support provided
- UK family-owned company specialising in underfloor heating systems
- Great team and a fun, enjoyable environment
- A Full-Time role with competitive salary and office close to train station.
Our team has huge ambitions. If you're happy to roll your sleeves up and advance your career, you'll enjoy being part of a fun, skilled team in an open-minded and entrepreneurial company that's passionate about customer service.
If we still have your attention, here's how to apply
Respond to this post and include your CV and contact information; we will initially be reaching out via email. Please include any additional detail you feel would set you apart.
A new and rewarding career is waiting for you! Click apply now!