Our Wymondham based client is looking for additional support in their upcoming projects! We are seeking 20 full time temporary employees to join working 08:30 - 16:00; Mon-Fri (35hrs p.w). This is a great role paying a modest wage of £8.25p.h. Overtime available.
Our client, a globally recognised Business Outsourcing company and the leading global provider of customised Corporate Information Solutions is looking for additional help in an upcoming project with a modest earning potential and genuinely enticing working hours.
- Manage incoming correspondence for the businesses customers & clients.
- Assist in scanning, validation and batching of documents and assist with the indexing process.
- Proofread and submit data onto a shared database.
- Send original copies of validated documents on to the businesses clients to meet their requirements.
- Will have basic PC skills and will know how to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a drive and willingness to learn new skills and develop the ones they have already.
- Will be ready to assist with other generic duties not outlined in the job description.
- Must be available for a start on 20/03/2017
Note:To allow us to complete our pre-employment screening process we will need information including; a 5 year address and employment check, financial probity and basic disclosure criminality check. Should you foresee any issues with these checks please discuss at registration or by phone as soon as possible.
Please apply via email by clicking on the apply via email button or call on 01603 622667.