WORKSHOP AND OFFSHORE TECHNICIANS
Building on our current and ongoing success, we are an expanding organisation with an ambitious growth strategy. We are currently looking for Technicians to join our team based at our Great Yarmouth Facility.
Reporting to the Base Manager, you will work either in our workshop facility or autonomously in the field offshore. These roles focus on ensuring that our customers receive safe, reliable, certified and quality equipment to reflect the Coates Offshore Brand.
Your role will be critical in delivering our values of:
* Safety First
* Every Customer Matters
* We Keep our promises
* Teamwork Wins
Essential and desirable skills for this role:
* Knowledge and experience of the Offshore industry, including major clients and projects would be advantageous
* Completion of mandatory offshore safety training
* Ability to work within and support a culture of safety
* Capable of taking ownership and accountability
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative
* The desire to work offshore and travel overseas
* Formal qualification in a relevant mechanical discipline
Your application should have a copy of your CV together with a cover letter stating which role you are applying for and why you would be the best candidate for this role.
This can be emailed by clicking the 'apply via email' button or posted for his attention to: Adrian Sharman, Coates Offshore, Unit 2 Bessemer Way, Harfreys Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth NR31 0LX.
Closing date Friday 30th November.
Please note that interviews for this position will take place over Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th December.