Bonner School (Bethnal Green) Bonner School (Mile End)
Stainsbury Street English Street
Bethnal Green Bethnal Green
E2 0NF E2 4TA
Two Nursery Nurses required
From January 2013
We are looking to appoint two Nursery Nurses to join our friendly Early Years team in our new Reception classes at Bonner School Mile End.
The governors are seeking to appoint excellent candidates to the above posts;
We are looking for someone who;
· Enjoys working with children
· Has Level 3 or equivalent qualification in early years education/childcare
· Has GCSE at A-C in English and Maths
· Is reliable with an excellent attendance record
· Is committed to teamwork and working in partnership with the whole school community
We can offer;
· A welcoming, inclusive, highly successful school community
· A skills-based, exciting curriculum
· An induction programme and excellent professional development opportunities
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidates will require an enhanced CRB clearance.
For an application pack please contact Paulette Coulson (Office Manager) at the address above.
Closing date; 23rd November
Interviews will be held on 28th November
To apply please click below: