Broadway Colours Ltd is a well-established, ambitious company based in Halesworth that manufactures various forms of colourants and additives for the plastics packaging and rotational moulding industries.
Due to an internal reorganisation, Broadway Colours seeks a self-motivated, strategic and customer focused Technical Manager. The Technical Manager will have a proven track record and will be able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility. The Technical Manager will have a natural ability to solve problems and will be expected to develop and work in a strong effective team. Excellent communication skills are required to work on all levels whilst being an integral part of the Management team. Candidates will ideally have a chemistry/polymer degree but without this, previous experience in a similar colour based industry is essential.
Responsibilities are varied and include:
• Day to day running of our lab, including colour-matching workload, cost effectiveness and improving efficiencies whist maintaining quality levels.
• Dealing with customers and suppliers both over the phone and on a face to face basis to develop relationships and resolve issues.
• Providing an internal service to sales, production and purchasing departments.
• Head of Research and Development throughout the company to include new pigments, polymers, additives and markets for the company to move into.
• Continued compliance to our ISO 9001 quality system.
The package will include a competitive salary, 23 paid day’s holiday and company pension scheme.
To apply for the above position, please write or send an e-mail using the details below.
Closing date for applications is 21st December 2012.
Unit 2,Broadway Drive, Halesworth, Suffolk, 1P19 8QR
Or send an e-mail via the 'apply by email' button.