TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS – Post Ref WA0013
Qualified Teachers’ Pay Scale £21,588 to £36,756 per annum
Required for September 2013
Wayland Academy is a member of the ‘Transforming Education in Norfolk’ Trust and is located in the Market town of Watton in the Breckland district of Norfolk. The Academy is an inclusive rural comprehensive at the forefront of collaborative partnerships with our largest Local Authority Cluster Junior School and with other Academies and Tertiary College in the TEN Federation.
We are seeking an ambitious newly qualified or experienced teacher to teach Mathematics across the age and ability range. The successful candidate will be committed to raising standards through the highest quality learning and teaching, and seek active continuous professional development. You should also be somebody with initiative and vision who wants to work in a strong team.
• A £2,000 ‘golden hello’ for exceptional candidates.
• The chance to enhance and contribute to an already outstanding, successful team.
• Increasing opportunities to work with KS2 and post 16 learners.
• Continuous professional development; including work shadowing, coaching and access to national courses.
• Your own personal subject and induction tutors to support you in your first year.
• A laptop computer with support and training to use the latest technologies.
Assistance with relocation expenses may be available to the successful candidate.
For further details and an application form, please contact Julie Amys on 01953 881514 or firstname.lastname@example.org or access the academy website www.waylandacademy.org.uk.
Closing date: Friday 1st February 2013
Wayland Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant must undertake and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.