Social Media Manager, Norwich - Archant Anglia
Archant Anglia is looking for a Social Media Manager to lead the social media representation of all Archant Anglia’s brands on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, tumblr etc. and to drive the social media strategy on each title within the region.
This is an opportunity to help shape Archant Anglia’s digital strategy – and to drive our digital offerings forward to even more success. The role will be based in Norwich with regular travel to other offices.
We are looking for someone to:
* Set and implement the social media strategy for Archant Anglia
* Develop awareness of, and protect, our brands within social media channels
* Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
* Engage with our audience and ensure they have the right opportunities and processes to interact with Archant Anglia’s brands through social media channels
The successful candidate will have:
* Demonstrated creativity in, and successful delivery of, social media initiatives
* Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing, including UGC
* Management experience or obviously ready for promotion to management
* Proven ability to map out a strategy and then drive that strategy, monitoring and refining by testing and metrics
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a passion for all things digital, who will work with commercial and editorial colleagues to ensure a strong partnership between traditional and digital media and a determination to make our digital offerings the go-to destination for all things local.
If you’re interested in becoming part of our success, download an application pack via the 'apply by website' button and send your completed application form to Julie Jephson at email@example.com, quoting social media as the subject.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 22nd February 2013.